How do i stop unwanted notifications on my android phone? if You are worried about unnecessary notifications that come on your phone Then that issue but not a very big you can solve it by implement some of solutions.Now let’s try to expand this topic and try to solve this with a solution.
stop unwanted notifications on my android phone
If you are fed up with unwanted notifications coming in your android phone then in this situation what do you have to do? Now I am going to tell you the proper solution for unwanted notifications on my android phone, you just have to follow it careful
- First of all click on the settings from your phone
- After that click on Notifications
- After that Click on Batch Management
- After that, you will get to see all Notification-enabled applications in front of you
- Now you can disable any app notification over there by clicking on the slide icon. I hope after following this way you got an idea of how to stop unwanted notifications on my android phone.
how to turn off daily mail notifications
If you want to get rid of these unwanted notifications. Then I have a solution for you. you just have to follow the same steps that I a going to tell you below.
1st Method: (For Android or Samsung mails apps)
To stop these unnecessary notifications from your phone , you can apply this method now let’s talk about that. Open settings by clicking on it>>Click on notifications option>>Click on Batch management>>After that Click on a Mails app like Gmail. You can turn off mails notifications by just clicking on the slide icon.
2nd Method:(By Do not Disturb Feature)
You can also turn off all mails notification by using this amazing samsung feature that will help you to stop unnecessary incoming mails notification on your android smartphone. You just have to turn on do not distrub, you can activate this feature with a single click from the top scroll menu of your android phone.
how do I stop notifications silenced message
For that , you have to use the Do Not Disturb Feature from your android. To turn it on and off Click on Setting >> Go to Sound>> Click on Do Not Disturb. Now you can activate or reactive with a single click.
Using this feature you can silence all your notifications even if you can stop them one by one, for example, messages, Calls, and Repeated Calls.
how to turn off google news feed on android
If you are fed up with google news feeds and If you want to stop these news notifications then you also apply the above method But now I am going to tell you below another way to solve this issue.
- First, you have to open the Google app on your phone
- After opening it click on the Top right Profile icon
- After that click on setting option >> General option
- After that, you will get to see the Discover option. If you want to turn it off you have to press on the discover by clicking on a slide icon
I hope you must understand how to stop unwanted notifications on my android phone. I have tried to cover all queries about this topic. If this information proves beneficial for you then you can share it with your friends or family.
And if you have any questions regarding this topic then you can ask me in the comment box I will definitely reply to your question.