Most android users want to know how to right-click on an android phone. I will share some informative things that help you to understand we can actually right-click on android phones.
how to right click on android phone [Method 1]
If you really think you can right-click on an android phone. So then you can’t do that. It is for a reason. Because the smartphone operating system works on different concepts if I tell you in a simple way. On Andriod’s phones, the version is totally different from the CPU operating system.
you can right-click on your pc but can’t do this on an android phone what is the exact method that will help you to make you right-click on android? Now I am going to tell you below.
- First of all, you have to open the exact location where you want to right-click
- If you want to right-click anywhere on the screen then you have to hold and press your finger on your phone screen
- After that, you will get to see options on your smartphone screen
how to right click on android phone [External Method]
Now let’s come to our next external method (OTG Mause ) that will help you to right-click on your android phone. But if you are imagining that after pressing on right click, you will get to see the same right-click options which you saw on the Desktop computer. So it’s not like that at all.
so, what is the reason behind this? the reason is, pc OS and Android OS are Different. The working of both operating systems is too much different from each other. You can right-click on pc OS but you can’t do that with android.
But I have a solution for you now I am going to tell you our next (OTG Mouse) method.
- First, you have to check whether your smartphone is OTG sported or not.If your android phone is sported then ok
- After that, you have to attach your external mouse to your phone with the help of OTG
- After that, your external mouse will have connected to your phone. So now if you right-click on the home front screen nothing will happen. Because Right click on the smartphone is different than on the desktop, the computer working is other. Right-click with the help of the mouse on the phone will help you to minimize or exit the application’s tabs
- So You can use right-click on a smartphone with the help of an external mouse but only for minimizing tabs and exiting.
How do I right click in Chrome on a smart phone?
Let’s talk about how to right click on android phone google chrome. But according to me, you can’t do that with chrome on an android phone. But if you use a mouse on your android phone and right-click with the help of a mouse on chrome.
On Android, if you will right-click on chrome with the external mouse. then you see your google chrome will minimize or exit. So you might say this right click with the help of the mouse on android chrome help you to only exit or minimize tab.
I hope you will understand how to right click on android phone. I have given here two solutions that defiantly help you to make your problem easy.
If you have any questions regarding this topic then you can ask me in the comment box. I will definitely reply to your question.