How to fix volume on android phone? Today this is our topic and if you also faced this problem then you need to check here some solutions which are am going to tell you.
Along with that if you have also slow or thin volume on your android phone all the problem solutions you will find here. For many causes, you can be faced volume problems.
How to fix volume on android phone?
Now I am going to tell you some solutions to fix volume on android. If you also want to increase volume in that case, if your android phone speaker volume suddenly low for some reason.
Note: First of all you have to know what is the exact problem with your android phone. Whether for which reason, this issue may be caused by your android phone speaker or something else. After that, you can easily solve your problem.
Reset Apps preferences
- First of all, you have to go setting on your phone.
- After that, you have to click on the search bar and search “Apps”.
- Click on apps and you will get to see the three dos menu on the top right side.
- Just click on it and again click on “Reset App Preferences”.
- After completing this all process you have to restart your android phone. I hope your problem will be solved by applying this method.
Check Volume Settings
If you have a new android phone you need to know, whether “volume is set by default or not”.If the volume is set by default then you might be faced with a low volume problem.
Now let’s talk about How to fix the volume on an android phone from volume settings. You have to follow these steps to solve your volume issue.
- First of all, you have to click on the setting.
- After that search “VOLUME” from the search bar.
- If your volume by default is set low then you can increase volume.
- After that, your phone volume problem will be solved.
Get your phone checked by a professional
Now let’s come to our next solution after applying all methods still you faced a volume issue on your android phone. Then you need to get checked your phone by someone professional.
It May be caused by a speaker hardware problem or maybe your speaker coved with dust. That is why you will get to see this problem on your phone.
First, check your volume from phone settings, and if still your problem is not solved. Then you need to get check your phone with a professional.
For increasing the volume on your phone, you need to follow these steps.go to>Setting>go search bar and search “Volume”>increase volume.
I hope you must be understood How to fix volume on android phone?. Here, I told you three different solutions it depends on this for what reason you faced a volume issue on your phone.
If you want to ask any questions about this topic you can ask me below the comment box. I will definitely reply to your question.