If you don’t know How to change page color in google docs, so you have come to the right place. Here I will tell you with easy steps, I hope after following my instruction you will easily change page color google docs.
Those people who are beginners and have nothing much know about google docs, for those people this place is best to learn or it can help them to solve some google docs problems.
We all know google docs is the place where you can write docs, assignments, and office work easily without any problem, actually change background color google docs is not a big problem, you can easily change it by doing some steps.
How to change page color in google docs
Now we will try to change background color on google docs, so for this, first of all, you have to follow all my instructions carefully. Because if you leave any step, you will not able to change background color of google doc.
Let’s move to our steps that are
- First, you have to open google docs from your browser which you mostly used.
- To change google doc background color, you have to log in to your google docs to access docs features.
- After when google docs front screen will be open in front of you, then you have to click on the “file” option from the top bar.
- After clicking on the file, you will get to see the page setup google docs option on the bottom option.
- Click on the page setup option, after clicking within a second a small page setup googles docs box opens in front of you.
- Now you will see two options here click on pageless or pages, it’s your choice.
- After clicking on pageless or page, you will be able to set your google doc page color, click on it.
- Now you can select any page color which you want to set on page background.
Note: By the way, you can also change google doc background color from the pages option, I hope you will have understood How to change page color in google docs . I recommend to you select a color from the pages option. Along with that, you can also change page size google docs.
Can you change the background color on google docs by using pages or pageless options? Yes, you can change the color with those two options, but the first one that is “page” option is more good option for your need.
Because here you can select or set google docs custom page size. You can also customize paper size google docs by giving specific google docs paper sizes according to your need.
how to change background color on google docs (formula)
So now let’s talk about how to change the background color on google docs through formula. I will try to explain it in an easy way, so that you may understand.
So now I am going to tell you some steps for changing google docs background color. You have to follow all my instructions carefully, which I am going a tell you below.
- First of all, you have to open google docs main page from your browser.
- After that, apply this shortcut key that is (Alt+/) on the keyboard.
- After applying the shortcut key you will get to see a small menu box, which will be opened.
- After that write on the search box “page setup”.
- After that click on it, for google docs change background color.
Note: You can also google doc change background color by this formula which is (CTRL+/). And by this shortcut key, you can access all google docs shortcuts keys. I hope you will have understood how to fill color in google docs.
how to change margins in google docs
I hope you will have been understanding all steps easily, I try to tell you step by step. So that you can easily understand it. Now let’s talk about how to adjust margins in google docs.
Because some google docs users don’t know about the use of page margin in google docs. And if they used the google document margins option, then they don’t know how to fix google docs margins.
The question is why we need a margin option, and For your information margin option where to find margin in google docs. So you will get to see this option on “page setup“.
So let’s know what is the use of margin in google docs, basically, with the use of this feature you can easily set the margin of your doc file, you will see a margin option on page setup where you can change background color of google doc.
- Go to File>Page setup>set margin
Along with that, you may also change the margin (inches), it depends on you, on which margin you want to customize your page.
So if you forget normal margins google docs, after putting margin according to you. Don’t worry if you want to reset margin on google docs, then the default size is 1 margin google docs.
how to remove background color in google docs
Now lets me know about google docs remove background color by following some steps. These steps are so easy, by following these steps you can quickly solve google doc remove background color problems.
- First of all, you have to open google docs.
- click on the file from the top bar.
- After that press on page setup option below.
- And after that, you will see a small box will open in front of you. And two options here you will get to see first one “pages” and second one “pageless”.
- Now you have to click on pages, it depends on you which option you will select.
- After that, you have to click on the background color and select a white color.
How to change google docs text background color (Android)
you can also apply all methods, except the formula method, on android google docs. It totally depends on you and these all ways can perfectly perform on android google docs.
All the steps that you performed on desktop pc google docs, you can remove google docs page color on the android version of google docs, by following all methods, those told you above.
If your google docs application is not working properly then you need to update your google docs from the play store.
Frequently Asked Questions
how do you change the background color on google docs?
How to change page color in google docs? is really simple and easy, You have to go google docs>click on file>click on page setup>click pages and change google doc page color by choosing a background color.
how to do 1 inch margins on google docs?
To set one inch margins google docs page, you have to go to “file setup”.After that, you will get to see margin settings there, you have to put 1 in all boxes and save them. This way you can adjust margins in google docs.
I hope you will have understood How to change page color in google docs, along with that I also covered google docs remove background colors, and many more queries regarding this topic.
So I hope this article about How to change page color in google docs will help you to make your problem easy. And if you like all methods which I have told you above, then kindly share this with your relatives or friends.
And if you want to ask questions related to this topic then you can comment below the comment box. I will definitely reply to your question.